In the event of COVID-19 pandemic, we will be significantly enhancing our already industry-leading hygienic protocols to protect staff and customers. This includes distancing of 1.5 metres between customers (beyond the minimum requirement of 1 metre), installation of custom made glass screens for further protection, deep sanitisation after every treatment and use of hospital-grade autoclave sterilisation for tools.
Please see further details on COVID-19 related changes below:
- BOOKINGS ONLY via telephone : 01204 704101 during our opening times. Please note cancellation up to 24 hours!
- Customers are required to fill out our consent form before using our services : PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO SUBMIT THE FORM
- No changes in opening times.
- We accept Cash Only.
- Ensuring our customers’ safety is our top priority, customers must wear a face mask at all times during the service. Therefore, we eliminate the risks by giving each customer a nail kit. Each nail kit includes a face mask, buffer, nail file and sanding band with an added foot scrub for our luxury pedicure treatments.
- All customers are required to wash their hands and use hand sanitiser before, during and when leaving our salon the service. If you have any symptoms of any flu or COVID-19 (high fever, sneezing, coughing, etc) OR have been exposed to COVID-19, we kindly ask you to reschedule for a later date.
- We will be implementing social distancing for customers during treatments and in the waiting area. If you have an appointment on that day, we urge that you please arrive by yourself and on time.
- We will not be permitted to do eyebrow treatments.
- We will be doing our best to answer all of your messages. Please be patient with us!
Thank you for your continued love and support. We hope to see you soon.